Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BEFORE AND AFTER

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE?!

Yes, you heard it right! Today I will be sharing with you my half way point before and after picture...I decided to post this picture on Instagram because I wanted to be an inspiration to people to lose weight and boy what a response I got! 141 likes and more than 30 comments telling me how proud they were of me, if that's not motivation I don't know what it is!

Before I show you guys my before and after, I would like to do a quick shout out to everyone who had stuck by my side since Day 1. My family first off who has to deal with me day in and day out and all of the drama and ups and downs I have put you through since this journey. Also to my close group of friends who not once showed little interest and not once have they told me to "Shh!" every time I talk about my diet. In other words thank you to everyone who has been supportive, without you guys I would be nowhere! And now here's the picture!

    Ah! Here it is, I could not be any more happier!
    


The statistics:
Before: 260 lbs (yikes!)
Mid-Way point: 213 lbs! (So surreal)

So ladies and gents I have lost a total of 47 pounds! It still amazes me every time I step on that scale..that just seven long months ago I was that heavy and was depressed with how my life was, and I thought that loosing weight was impossible, let alone I thought I myself would never last! And look at me know! My life has already drastically changed!


ISN'T THIS CRAZY?! 

Here are some more statistics:

Bra size before:
46 DD
Now:
38 DD

Pant size before:
18
Now:
10/12

Shirt size before:
3x
Now:
Large/XL in some places

Shoe size before?! YES!
9 1/2
Now:
8! (Crazy)

Things are changing in my life daily, and I am so glad I made this blog to show my progress along this crazy journey! Stick with me everyone!

No comments: