Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What have I been up to?

AH! So I am so excited to share with you
all what I have been working on for a couple
of months and this is not anything "big" it is just
exciting to me because it helped me through alot!
 
 
So I am sure we have all heard of Pinterest right...? Well if you haven't you are seriously missing out!
Basically it is a website where they have everything from Home Decor, Recipes, Beauty and Fashion tips to hilarious random pictures! So whenever I am bored at home (or going through a moment like I explained in my previous post) Pinterest is where I go! I have over 7000 posts (oopsie! (: )
 
Anyway so I came along a tutorial for theses adorable headbands, so I went to the link to where they explained how to make these headbands and whenever I saw no sew I was in! It is so simple and their made out of old shirts around your house that you do not want or wear anymore! I have a bunch so I took an afternoon and went to town. There is something about diving head first into an exciting craft or project for me that gets me so pumped and energetic! I literally had a smile on my face when I was done because I got to look at these headbands on my floor and knew that I had made them (is that just me?)
 
So I thought a lot about what I can do with them and I figured "Hey, why not sell them?" So that is what I am going to do! I am currently setting up an Etsy account (which if you have not been there your missing out as well) where I will be selling my headbands that I made! I not only made the ones off of Pinterest, but so many more as well which I will be selling! That triggered my creative side and so off I went to Michaels craft store to check everything out and...lets just say I am there about four times a week! (oopsie!) There are just so many different possabilities as to what you can create yourself! Why pay a fortune for something that you can easily make yourself?
 
So here are some pictures of the headbands and the other creations that I have whipped up that will all be for sale on Etsy in no time!
Here are the ones that I made off of Pinterest! Sorry for such bad quality they are off my phone!




 
xoxo



No comments: