Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FALLing into the new season!



Ah, that is right. Fall is most definitely here!
This is by far my most favorite season out of the entire
year because of many reasons.
1. THE CLOTHES
2. The cooler weather
3. Halloween
4. The fall decor
5. Nature changes
6. PUMPKIN PATCHES
7. Many more!

Since I have lost weight and obviously are having to buy new clothes, you could only guess my excitement about buying new fall clothes! Over the years I never could really express my fall fashion sense and I could never wear what I really wanted to wear because the style that I would typically go for never looked good on my body type. BUT now...I am can finally wear fall clothes that I want to wear! (CLAPS LOUDLY) And that means 1 thing.
RIDING BOOTS! It might sounds silly to some other people but riding boots never fit my calves, (even the stretchy ones) but now I get to wear them! I have to usually go for some that are like 8 1/2 W which stands for 'wide' but I usually couldn't fit into those either! So you can you only feel my excitement. It really is the little things that come along with this Journey to a New Dee (; Here are some pictures of some of the fall fashion pins I have re- pinned on my pinterest board


I just love this deep wine color for Fall! 
And this paired with one of favorites, lace.

I am in love with this outfit!
The orange color pants (which I now own!)
With the chambray shirt and infinity scarf.

I.AM.IN.LOVE. with this outfit! This
is seriously ME wrapped up into an outfit.
(Now if I could only afford Tory Burch!)

Anyway, it is all so exciting and I cannot wait for it to get colder so I can dress even cuter!

Now, for a little update on MY WEIGHT LOSS

I have still been eating completely clean, (well except the occasional cookie) SHH! It has been going well, and I really seem to find myself adapting to this new way of life. It has taken me this long to get the swing of things, but I think I am on my way to a new healthy lifestyle where I can now go out to eat at a restaurant and make a good decision off the menu. I used to go out to eat, and use the excuse "Well this is me treating myself going out to eat so I'm going to get what I want!" But I had to stop using that excuse, because I go out to eat with friends quite a bit! Instead of ordering the burger and fries, I will have a grilled chicken sandwich with a side of fruit. Little changes here and there really do make all the difference.

I hope everyone enjoyed my post today and please comment down below if you have any recommendations of any yummy recipes or blogs I should follow! 

xoxo



No comments: