Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Did you say 'Pumpkin Patch'?


To me, going to the pumpkin patch is MUST this time of year, and I was so excited when my mom, me, and my niece Zoey were able to go a couple of weekends ago. I have not been to a pumpkin patch is so long I can't even remember the last time! I think it was because my sister is five years older than me, and moved away to college so there wasn't really any point for me and my parents to go. But this year we got to take my niece Zoey who is 2 1/2, so you can already imagine the fun we had!

Here are some pictures that I snapped with my phone so sorry about the quality:

 Can we talk about how gorgeous these pumpkins were?!
(Oh and there are my riding boots I talked about in a previous post! Eeek!)
 Silly Snow Cone pic duh!
 Holding her pumpkins

 We of course saw a Minney Mouse cutout
and had to take her picture! She is
OBSESSED!
 Her saying "Cheeeeeeeese"!
 Can't leave without a strawberry
snow cone
 "WEEEE"! She did not want to get off!
 Couldn't resist a pic of these adorable baby pumpkins
Standing in front of the sign.
The patch is actually "The Old Time
Christmas Tree Farm" which is where you can
go chop down your own tree when it comes to 
that time of year, but they use it as a pumpkin patch as well!
And last but not least, how we all felt after leaving such
a fun, eventful day! Can't let go of your pumpkin Uh Uh!


I am so glad to have gone this year and we made so many amazing memories. It is times like these that I seriously cherish. Where my family and I can go out and do 'Holiday'-ish things! There is nothing better than some quality time with this little pumpkin of mine! 



No comments: