Monday, October 28, 2013

MY NEW AND IMPROVED BLOGGY BLOG & All about Hair

EEP! 
As you can tell, I FINALLY CREATED MY OWN HEADER!
And I could not be more in love with it! 
I have really taken this blog into my own hands and am going to make it exactly how I want it to look!
This is just the beginning, I want to add a lot more and I will be switching out headers for the seasons, etc.

I really feel like I can express myself and really dive into my blog now (not that I wasn't before hehe)

Well today I am coming to you with information about my HAIR...

I have been needing to get my hair done for so long, and I have always just used the box dyes and everytime I end up hating it! So I am thinking with this new body of mine, I really want to change up my hair since that is probably the second if not the first thing someone notices about you when they first meet you. Kinda important! I am also very careful about using heat protectant and what not.

This is my hair now:
I call it 'mousey brown' I feel as if I have no specific color...
And even though my hair is curled in this picture, I do have really long hair!
Almost down the middle of my back (yikes!)

So here are some ideas about what I want the color to be:


AH! I just don't know what to do...
Comment down below and tell me which one you think I should do, dark or light?

And now for the cut, I think that I am going to go with this one:
I am just obsessed with the length and the layers <3

That is all for tonight! I am so happy to have my baby updated and looking good!
xoxo

No comments: