Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Have Your Cake & Eat it Too


Here are some that I am loving:


Skinny Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Recipe is here
The website linked above is AMAZING for healthy recipes.
I always seem to find myself going to this website to get recipes for every meal!

Pumpkin Granola
Recipe is here
So good on top of a bowl of Vanilla Greek Yogurt and a hot cup of coffee! YUM!

PB&J with Apples & Strawberries
Now this isn't a recipe that I found, but
I thought I would share the simple lunch I had yesterday!
I never think to have a PB&J but boy was it good! Cut up 1 apple
and 6 strawberries and I was full after 1 half of the sandwich and a couple apple slices!
It is so crazy how before my dieting I would have finished this plate and then gone
downstairs for something more! YUMMY!


Healthy Carrot Cake in a Coffe Mug!

Recipe is here
Sorry for the bad quality in the first picture but I wanted to show you guys
how mine came out and obviously me holding it hehe
The bottom picture is the picture that was on the website, p.s. love this ladies website!
This was so easy to make and tasted delicious, I added a little but of real cream cheese
icing on top because the recipe was very low in cal, so why not?!

That is all for today, but check back right after this post
because I will be showing you a fun fall filled outing with my
mom and beautiful niece!
xoxo

No comments: