Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Updates and Where have I been?!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the lack of posts, I have not been feeling creative lately about blogging but I have some exciting things coming soon!

To update on where I have been on my weight loss and what progress I have made. I am officially down to 190 pounds! I still cannot believe that I weigh  less than 200 let alone 190! I have been slacking lately on my diet and excercise but I will not let myself slip anymore and I am ready to take control of my weight loss once again. I wanted to show all of you that are still reading my blog that I am not perfect and that weight loss is a journey within itself. You are going to go over bumps in the road, some may be small some large but you can get through whatever life throws your way. Nothing significant has happened for me to feel discouraged and slack off, but I have just been craving fatty foods and have been extra lazy lately which stops now. Every time you feel like you are slowly falling off the wagon on your weight loss journey, it is never too late to get back on track. If you have a couple of days where you do not exercise and you don't eat the best foods that is okay, just remember to pull it back together. No one is perfect, and loosing weight and getting healthy is hard! 

This post is going to be a short one but I wanted to quickly update you all and let you know that I am still alive and still going to be posting! I have a post coming tomorrow that you all will hopefully love and get ready for so much more! Recipes, exercise tips and tutorials, as well as some DIY's, fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts because there is so much more to me than losing weight. Hope you all are still there and still reading!

Love you all
xoxo

No comments: