Monday, January 6, 2014

For Sale?!

Hello guys I am back with a quick random post, but hopefully some of you guys will be interested!

I am going through my house and finding a lot of things that I do not need or have never used before and want to try and sell it! 

This first thing is this beautiful Wall Clock that I have never used, it has just sat around waiting for someone to use it! I think it is gorgeous and I personally do not have a need for it anymore. I is faded where the hands of clock have been for awhile but I think it is still a beautiful clock that would look nice in a kitchen, or anywhere around your house! If you are interested just message me personally on here or you can email me at ddeb12@aol.com


Another item I need to sell is my personal favorite that my mom and I personally made ourselves! We saw it on Pinterest and decided to make one to sell for ourselves and we have not had any luck so far but it is the neatest piece! It is a perfect addition to any room in your home, but we made it for a laundry room so you can clip un-matched socks or whatever your would like! It has a connected wire basket on the bottom to hold anything, or for example it can hold the chalk for the top of the board where we have it saying "Lost and Found". We are very proud it it and it is made out of an old door that we had laying in our garage! It is versatile  because you can change out the saying at the top because it is chalkboard and you can easily use it to hang pictures of you and your family or your friends. If you are also interested in this piece you can email me at the same email that I mentioned above. It is a great way to get organized for the New Year.

I hope you guys like these two items are are interested! For prices and shipping etc just email me at ddeb12@aol.com

XOXO!


No comments: