Saturday, June 14, 2014

Girl's Night Out

We all need a night out once in awhile and last night was the perfect opportunity to dress up and throw a pair of heels on! It was my friend, Liz's twenty second birthday so my small group of girlfriends and I all went out for dinner and had a blast. Girl's night out are the greatest right?!



Jeans are probably my favorite clothing item...I wear them almost everyday. I love the support they give me and I love how I can dress them up like I did last night or have them be extremely casual with a t-shirt and flip flops. If I am going to dress up an outfit with jeans I prefer a very dark jean, these I got from Forever 21 (where else dee..). 


I absolutely love this top I got recently from Forever 21. I love all of the colors in it which made it perfect for the summer season. I am not one to wear a lot of patterns or colors for that matter, but I thought why not for summer?! What I also adore about this particular style of top is the off the shoulder detail. I am very self concious about my arms so I love how it has a spaghetti strap and then a cut out on the shoulder and a small sleeve. This covers up exactly where I need it to and I don't feel uncomfortable. 




Candid's are the best am I right?


Every female should own a pair of nude pumps. I rarely and by rarely I mean hardly never wear heels, one because I usually don't have anywhere to wear them and two THEY HURT! I thought I would dress up my outfit though last night and added these adorable patent nude pumps that I got from Target

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will make sure to do some more posts about fashion in the future because that is one aspect of my life I love expierimenting with now more than ever since I have a new body!



No comments: