Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey everyone I'm sorry I havn't updated you guys! Today marks Day 2 on my military diet! The breakfast and lunches haven't been hard at ALL but the dinners are miserable...

DAY 1:

Breakfast - 1/2 Grapefruit, 1 slice of toast, 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter and plain coffee or tea.

Lunch - 1/2 cup of tuna, 1 slice of toast and plain coffee or tea.

Dinner - 3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 small apple and 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (the best part hehe)

Day 2:

Breakfast - 1 egg (which I scrambled), 1 slice of toast, and 1/2 banana.

Lunch - 1 cup of cottage cheese or 1 slice of cheddar cheese (which I opted for, I am too scared to try cottage cheese!), 1 hard boiled egg, and 5 saltine crackers.

Dinner - 2 hot dogs without the buns, 1 cup of Broccoli, 1/2 cup of carrots, 1/2 banana, and 1/2 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream.

Day 3:

Breakfast - 5 saltine crackers, 1 slice of cheddar cheese, and 1 small apple.

Lunch - 1 hard boiled egg and 1 slice of toast

Dinner - 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 banana, and 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream.

AND THAT'S IT....well for the next 4 days!
You take 4 days off to not eat the diet but you have to keep eating healthy in order for it to work! Then after those 4 days you start up again!

The diet is a chemical breakdown and is proven. Do not vary or substitute any of the above foods. Salt and Pepper may be used but no other seasoning.

Here are some pictures of my diet!


Here is my Day 1 breakfast! (I used an orange instead of a grapefruit! oops)
YUUUUMMM

Day 1 dinner!
This one was really hard because I HATE BANANA'S! But I got through it!

Here is me today going for my morning walk! Haha this is my "let's get fit face"!
xoxo

No comments: